Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life Happens

  Life.  Happens.  Sometimes the sun shines, and sometimes it rains.  Both are good I guess.  The sun makes things grow, but the rain does too. 
This week has been interesting......and a little rainy.  It's been okay though, I am not stressed.  I have watched the rain from the dry side the glass.  God is good and always will be.
  Our dryer quit last week.  My dryer is a dear friend.....and had served me well for sometime.  We've done many loads of laundry together.   You don't realize how much you rely on something.....until its gone.  But it's okay, its given the kids an opportunity to learn about the "old days".  And...honestly, I think they're enjoying it.   And....since it's raining outside as well, we've been doing this within the comfort of our home.  My kids are in heaven!  Our living room has now acquired a built in curtain (of sorts) for hiding behind, and performing plays.
  Well a new dryer is on its way.  And just in time....because my cell phone just died this afternoon.  One thing at a time.......only one thing at a time.  :)  When it rains, it rains.  But the sun always comes back out.  :)  Just don't try to call me..... come over instead.  I will throw you a box of clothes pins and put you to work.  :)  <wink> <wink>

        Much Love,
           Candis



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...