Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Friday, August 10, 2012

My Provider

You, God, are my provider.

You are the only thing I need.  You know me, love me and created me.

I give things to you, just to take them back.  Why do I do that?

I am so small and incapable of anything.  You are God.

You've promised that if I hold tight to you, you will be my everything.  My provider.

I need only rest in you.

Let go, and rest in you.

Be still and know that I am God.   Psalm 46:10

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...