Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lion of Judah

Revelations 5:5
  "Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed......."

 A Lion.  Powerful.  Respected.  Authority.  

I trust in you, Lion of Judah.  All I can say....I am without words.  I am on my knees.  I was created to worship you.  The only thing I can do.  Worship You.  Fall before you.  I am nothing, yet you walk beside me.  You protect me.   You prepare my path.  You provide.  Your presence casts out my fears.  You are my strength.  Apart from you I am nothing.  Lion of Judah.........


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...