Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Monday, April 4, 2011

You

  
1994. I met you.  1995. We talked on the phone. 1996.  You helped me. 1997. You asked me out. 1998.  You'd drive 200 miles every weekend to visit me in college. 1999. You put a ring on my finger.  2000. You celebrated with me. 2001.  You let me cry on your shoulder. 2002. We cried together. 2003. We prayed together. 2004. We became parents together. 2005. We planted roots together. 2006. We became parents again. 2007. Couldn't have gotten through that without you. 2008.  Surprise!  It's a girl!  2009. Growing together. 2010. With God all things are possible! 2011. You're still my best friend!  I love you!  I am blessed.  You make me smile!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, what a precious posting and song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, your friend is totally crying over here! hehe So sweet. The words and the love and the song :)
    I'm so glad you have Tim in your life, he's a great guy who makes my sweet friend very happy and that makes my heart swell :-)
    -Del

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Del! You are sweet! I hope everything is going well in CT!!!! :) ~Candis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lori, I love this song too...it reminds me of my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...