Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring is Coming!

  It's almost midnight, and I am sitting at the computer.  The house is quiet, and I am relishing the stillness, for just a minute longer.  I have decided to start a blog...I never thought I would do this, but decided to give it a try.  This is my first entry.
  School went well today.  We switched our homeschooling cirriculum in January.  I find this new cirriculum was initially more difficult, but am so glad we switched.  The little lights are starting to turn on now.  My kids are "getting" things and it makes my heart so excited to see it.  I love homeschooling (another thing I didn't think I'd ever do)...:)
  Hap and I planted 72 pepper and tomato starts the other day.  We planted beefsteak, red cherry and yellow bell tomatoes.  We also planted green, red and banana peppers.  I am not sure who was more excited to dig in, him or me.  Hap will be my little farmer when he grows up...he's so much like Tim.
  We will soon have some new chicks...hopefully next week.  We've ordered Maran chicks as well as more Rhode Island Reds.  I love the Reds, but have wanted Marans for awhile.  I was able to order some locally, and am very excited.  We officially have spring fever at our house!  Thank you Lord for the changing of seasons!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere, Candis. Carrie had one going for a while also but stopped abruptly last year. It is hard to keep going but whatever you can write will be great for others to read. Also, put it in your info page on facebook for others to see if you want more readers.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...