Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Belong to You



  You have a plan...for me.  I am important because I am your child.  You will give me all I need. I will seek and find you.  You make yourself known...to those that seek.
  I am beautiful because I reflect you.  How much more if I give myself entirely as your vessel.   Will I not radiate you?  Make me a reflection of you.  I want to be that vessel...your vessel.
   Show me, give me the eyes to see that which I've not laid down.  I want to lay it all down.
  You are my strength.  You are my guide.  You are my direction.  You give me eyes to see.  You are all I need.  You are all I will ever need.
  This life is not the end.  I have hope....hope transcending today into forever.  This hope awakens with me each morning...its there all the time.  All I need do is grasp it.  I can't create it...I can't earn it....I am nothing outside the Creator of hope.  But as a child of the Creator, hope is freely given to me: a gift to be grasped.
  I belong to you.  I am yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...