Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Thursday, April 7, 2011

They Call Me Mama


"Why did the cat talk to the bird?", "I don't know." "Why?"  "Because he wanted to eat it!!!!"  "hahahaha"..."Why did the cat talk to the other bird?", "I don't know", "Why?" "Because he wanted to eat him too". "hahahaha!!!!"...."Mom, do you know why the cat talked to the other other bird???" (hum....I wonder) "because he wanted to eat him too!"  "hahahaha!" (I think we have a theme here).


 "Mom did you know I can run faster than an Allosaurus?" , "I can. Watch!"  "Mattie, quit beating me!!!!"  "Mom, Mattie is beating me!"  "Hap, pick yourself up off the ground, and quit crying, you can still be faster than an Allosaurus if Mattie beats you."  "Mattie, can Hap win just this once?  Thanks sis."
 

 <Mattie>"Mom, Annie kicked my head!"  <Annie> "She was trying to lick my foot!"  <Me> "Girls!"




"Mom, ya know, sometimes I just like to be by myself so I can think."  "I know what you mean sweetie. You're growing up little man."



Four feet of happiness.




"Annie, you can come out of the corner now."


 I wouldn't trade this for the world!

1 comment:

  1. That is soo cute=]. your kids sound aweosme.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...