Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You have a Purpose

For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.      
          Psalm 139: 13&14

I [Your Father in Heaven] have plans for you..........  I have plans for YOU.........   I have plans for YOU...........

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
         Psalm 139: 16

  You were created on purpose.  You were created with a purpose.  YOU WERE CREATED- YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT.  THERE IS NOTHING ACCIDENTAL ABOUT YOUR LIFE. 

   My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depth of the earth your eyes saw my unformed body. 
        Psalm 139: 15

   My Daughter,

  You are beautiful!  Created by my hand....I have plans for your life....
Don't be afraid to step out.  Take that step of faith.  Grab My hand and let everything else go.  Let Me have it.  Drop your struggles, your fears, your insecurities and failure at My feet.  YOU need Me...you can't do this without Me.... I love you.....I LOVE YOU!  I already know you: your failures, they're not a surprise to Me.   I've already forgiven them when Jesus hung on the cross.
  I created you, love you...why can't you trust Me with your life?  Step out....let go.  Let go...and let Me.  It's because of Me you can walk....why not trust Me with your steps.  I want nothing more. 
  In Me only, will you become what you were created to be.  You will never find yourself outside Me.  Place your hand in Mine.  Let go of everything else and don't look back.  Trust Me.  Take that step of faith, give Me your hand and trust Me.  Become that girl you were created to be.
   Let Me have control of your life: ALL of it.  Every little bit of it.  Then let Me work a wonder that only I can do.  Trust me.  My Daughter, I love you.
                             Your Father,
                                   God

Being confident of this, He who began a work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.  
        Philippians 1:6

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...