Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Gift of Adoption

I dreamt of holding you. 
I longed to be your mom. 
I needed you.

God was preparing me for the perfect timing.
Teaching me what I needed to know.
Teaching me to trust Him.

You, precious little one
were worth waiting for.

You are my baby...
part of who I am.

I thank God for you.
My sunshine.

I thank God for adoption.
It's made me who I am....

A mom.  Your mom.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...