Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mattie and Hap


My older two children have always celebrated a bond.  The moment Hap was born, Mattie was mesmerized.  She was a big sister and now had an awesome gift, a brother.


I appreciate this bond.  They are so very tight.  Almost like twins in many ways.  "Mattie and Happy", the words just go together.  I was just noticing how many pictures I have with the two together.  Where one goes, the other follows...from the very beginning.


I am afraid one would be lost without the other.


.I am so very thankful for all my children.  The dynamics amongst them is precious. 


My third baby is independent and finds contentment in that.  My others find contentment in the presence of one another.


Age and genetics make no difference...they are my twins.


Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...