Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Rainy Day

I irrigated my garden today...that is why....it rained. :)


I am not sure what it is about rain, but I want to lose myself in it.


So peaceful...so tranquil...


Rain makes everything so clean...the whites become whiter and the greens become greener.


Mists...so peaceful and magical.


Life slows when the rain starts....


Even when the guys have to unload in it....it is still beautiful.

I love it.  Thank you God for the little gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful job, Dear! I love it! I think I will have to borrow those crickets for my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...