Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Monday, April 30, 2012

In Your Hands



  What can I say?  I can't say anything that would do justice.  My words could never do you justice.  To say "amazing" would be the only thing I could utter.  And even that word doesn't do you justice.  God, you are so big.  I am so small.  Who am I to ever think I am anything.  You created the universe, you created me.  You've created it all.  You are the Almighty, the Prince of Peace, the Great I AM.   You are.
  God, how do I worship you, when all I have is a sinner's voice.  My lips have lied and deceived.   How could my praise mean anything to you?
  Yet, you care so much.  You go to great lengths to reveal yourself to me.  You listen to my silent prayers.  And.....you answer them.  Who else could do that?
  God, how could I ever doubt you?  You are.  You have been.  You always will be.  I have no reason to ever worry.  You are the creator of everything beautiful.  My life is in your hands.
 
   Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...