Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Will Lift My Eyes

  I couldn't sleep this morning.....so I decided to get up early.  My mornings seem to "go" a little better when I do this anyway.  A song kept running through my mind so I decided to listen to it.  With the morning sun shining and the quiet peacefulness of my "early-morning" home, I couldn't help but praise God.  I love mornings when I can Lift my Eyes and feel embraced by my Creator.  God, I praise you!


 (Scroll down and click <pause> on my side bar music box to stop the "over head" music)

                                                                    Luv you!        ~Candis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...