Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random Curiosities

There are somethings in life that just grab a person's attention.  Whether it's certain colors, textures, sounds, feelings, or smells.  There are those things that draw a person in....beckoning them
I know mine....the color red, green grass contrasting with freshly tilled soil.....the smells of fresh bread baking.....the beauty of homegrown cut flowers in a canning jar......barn wood.....the word "antiques".....vintage anything......home school curriculum.....and so goes the list.  I guess these make me who I am.  Going through my home photography archives I found some random curiosities that have peeked my interest.  Places and moments in time.....that hold my thoughts captive, moments that make me linger.....to think.....remembrances that inspire me.  I will share them with you:


Vintage Silver and Petals
Sweet Chili's

"What was that Dear Cousin?"
The Colors of Childhood

Contemplation
Across the Fence

In Her Mommy's Shoes......
Fresh Salsa

The Twinkle of Orneriness
Sticky Buns Anyone?

Her Day to Shine.
The Bakers Favorite Cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...