Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Annie and Shortcake


She's growing up.  My baby isn't quite the "baby" she used to be. 




Where does time go?  Just recently she weighed 7# 13 oz.....now she's up, running and off at the races.  I need to enjoy my time with her while she's little.  She still has little hands, but already she has big dreams.  I thank God for my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...