Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Sunday, August 28, 2011

.........Why?

  My Beloved Child,
  Why do you hold back?  Why will you not trust me?  Why do you refuse to allow my lead?  I created you....have a plan for you and love you more than you will ever know.  Why do you question me?  Do you question my motives?  That I will take everything from you?  That I will require too much?
  Really?  I created you.... I know you better than you know yourself.  I am your Father.  I sent my Son to die in your place...does that not prove my love? Do you not understand the depth of this?  Do you not understand what I have given for you?  You do not understand Me. 
  Being your Creator and your Father, I love you (to a degree you may never understand).....I know what you need.  I care about your needs, and I am waiting for you to trust Me.  Trust Me with your life.  Lay it at my feet.  I have nothing for you but love.  I will never leave you....I will be forever with you.  I will not force myself on you.  What is forced love?  Forced love is not love.  I want your love freely given.  I want you, but only of your own fruition.  Not by anything I require of you.  Give yourself to me because you want Me.  You desire your life awesomely changed.  Because you trust me.
  I will right your wrongs.  I am your answer.  I am the way, the truth and the life.  The only way.  Any path you take aside from me will lead to heart ache......and death.  I will say it one more time, ANY PATH YOU TAKE ASIDE FROM ME WILL LEAD TO HEART ACHE AND DEATH!!!!  I created the world, should I not know these things?  Are you so stubborn you need to find this for yourself?  Do you enjoy heartache?
  It burdens me so much to see you hurt.  I love you so much I've counted all your tears...none have escaped me.  Turn to me....allow me to lead you.  Lay your life at my feet.  Not only will I carry your burdens, I will carry YOU.  I LOVE YOU!
  Waiting for you.
  With more love than you'll ever know,
       Your Father (Your Daddy),
                        God

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...